Become a follower and be the first to know about your next publication
What security measures does Artelista take?
How do I make the payment?
You might also be interested in...
Losada Helena, born in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria in 1984.
By 2000 they had their first contacts with the world of printmaking, which will become enthralled until now the technique most used and which best expresses. Always not to mention other techniques such as drawing near or painting.
Graduate School of Engraving and Design of the Royal Mint in the art of engraving, and a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid has received several grants to develop their concerns within the art world. Extended parallel courses with different engraving.
Award-winning and selected in various competitions in the art world, is currently conducting a research project last to show a new face of recorded closest to the three-dimensionality.
Training and grants
2010 · Bachelor of Fine Arts at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
2009 · Scholarship Fine Arts Creativity Alcobendas 2009.
Photogravure · Course nontoxic with photopolymer film Workshop in Retiro.
2007 · Woodcock in the Fabrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre in prepress department, manual engraving section. ">
· Diploma in Print and Design School of the Royal House Mint in the specialty of Engraving.
2004 · Woodcock in the School of Engraving and Design of the Royal Mint for the diploma in the specialty of Engraving.
· Course Case of engraving and printing at School Print and Design of the Mint.
2003 · Course Case of engraving and printing at School Print and Design of the Mint.
· XXXVIII International Prize for Printmaking "Arozena Carmen." Honorable Mention
II prize Atlante engraving. Selection
· X José Caballero Engraving Contest "Villa de Las Rozas." Selection
· XIV Award Engraving Contemporary DG Women. First Honorable Mention
· III Contest Piece Unique "We, Create 09." First Prize
· IV Animated Film Competition "Animainzón." Finalist
· "Fast painting contest XXIII outdoor Viola Manuel." Selection
· "X Prize engraving San Lorenzo de El Escorial." Selection font-family: ">
· "Graphic Art Competition Young Artists 2009" Engraving National. Selection
· "XXI painting contest Fundación Amigos de Madrid." Selection
· "V Certamen Francisco Revelles Printmaking." Selection
· "V Certamen Francisco Revelles Drawing. " Selection
· "XIV International Award Cebreros Villa recorded." Selection
· "IX recorded Prix San Lorenzo de El Escorial." Selection
· "XXII fast painting contest outside Viola Manuel." Selection
· "Graphic Art Competition for Young Artists 2008" of Engraving National. Honorable Mention
· "VII International Engraving Biennale de Borja City." Selection
· "Prize Drawing Guadalajara province." First Prize
· "XXI fast painting contest outside Viola Manuel." Selection
· "XIV Award Villa International Cebreros recorded. " Selection
· "Graphic Art Competition Young Artists 2007" of National Engraving. Selection
· "X Competition for Young Artists of photography." Selection
· "I Certamen women and art." Selection
· "Prize Drawing Guadalajara Province 2006." Selection
· "Award Guadalajara Province Artistic Photography 2006." Selection
· XV Competition "Mari Puri Express." Second Prize
font-family: "> Exhibitions
· Exhibition "Creativity Scholarship Alcobendas 2009." Room Anabel Segura Cultural Center exhibitions. Alcobendas (Madrid)
· Estampa 2009. Exhibition "Award XIV contemporary engraving of the Directorate General of Women.
· Exhibition together with the painter Javier Garrido. Showroom
the Palacio de la Diputación Provincial de Guadalajara.
· Exposition collective "art art" Mint Museum deMadrid.
· Exhibitions collective of all the awards and selections indicated in the preceding paragraph of Awards
· Collaboration as freelance for various publishing companies
and graphic design.
· Taking Seal intaglio philatelic emission "Characters. Zenobia Camprubí "for the National Foundation Coin and Stamp.
· Collaboration in the creation of intaglio stamp issuance "Pilar de Zaragoza. Expo Zaragoza 2008 "for the National Foundation Coin and Stamp.
· Photography and creation of "Spanish Garden", published by Susaeta Editions.
Work in collections
· Foundation of the Royal Mint in Madrid
Webdings; color: 5dc4f3 "> · Cabinet of prints of the Faculty of Fine Arts of the Complutense University of Madrid.
· Diputación Provincial de Guadalajara
Fill in the following form to order a work for this artist. If you want some type of concrete work, you can include your budget and give as many details as possible.